GAY & SOBER E DELTA!
Delta Air Lines è lieta di offrire sconti speciali per la Gay & Sober Mens Conference!
Delta offrirà uno sconto fino al 10% sui voli per aiutarti a portarti da e per New York City per una vacanza congressuale sobria. Suggeriamo di arrivare mercoledì 23 giugno e partire lunedì 28 giugno o martedì 29 giugno dopo il nostro RoundDown su Fire Island.
SOLO PER I MEMBRI DEL COMITATO: La cena del team 2021 si terrà mercoledì 23 giugno alle 18:00 da Patrick.
2. Immettere il codice riunione NY2YU nella casella Codice evento riunione fornita.
Suggerimento per la risoluzione dei problemi: eseguire questa operazione da un PC o da un desktop.
Puoi anche chiamare Delta Meeting Network® al 1.800.328.1111
* Dal lunedì al venerdì, dalle 7:00 alle 19:30 (CT) e fare riferimento al codice evento riunione NY2YU
Per prenotare il tuo volo con Delta clicca qui .
Oppure puoi organizzare il tuo viaggio preferito.
7. If you are using hook-up Apps like Grindr, be careful. The Hell's Kitchen neighborhood is very gay. But along with that comes drugs and high-risk behavior. When seeking sex, we urge you to be careful if you decide to travel or host. The last thing you want from a sober vacation is to re-enact scenes from The Hangover.
If you are having a guest to your room, you'll need to go down to the street level to escort the person up to your room.
8. Do not count your cash where other's can see. And don't carry a lot of cash. It's just more money to lose in case something bad happens. Split it up. Use the safe at the hotel room. And don't show off your new flashy iPhone - that will make you a target.
9. Watch out when getting money out at ATMs - check who's behind you, as these are good places to get robbed. Use the ATM at the host hotel.
10. Do not get into unmarked cars. Only use Uber, Lyft, Qaar, BlackLane or a Yellow Taxi. Remember, only 4 passengers to a taxi or most Ubers. We also advise not using Pedicabs or Rickshaws. They aren't safe and are known to surprise tourists at the end of a trip with expensive fees. Masks may be required when in the car.
11. Don't leave valuables unattended - they will literally disappear.
12. Keep belongings secure - dangling bags, shoulder straps, all that stuff - make sure it's ON you. Not hanging OFF you.
13. Don't eat that hot dog - We strongly advise you to not consume street food from carts or trucks.
At the end of the day, New York is an amazing city. It's not an episode of Law & Order, SVU or a war-zone. There ARE things to look out for, but most of the things that you may fall for or be a victim of are easily avoidable and violent crime is not something that often involves tourists. Just make sure you travel smart and keep an eye on your belongings - and who's around you. Use your noggin and have a blast!
**Please be advised. A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place or accommodation. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can cause severe illness and death. As an informed participant, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. For information on Gay & Sober's Health and Safety protocols, please CLICK HERE.